Issue of a Claim Form

This stage is where your claim has been submitted to the relevant County Court to reach a resolution. This form (N1) is where you provide the details for the claim. The courts will send a copy of these papers to the defendant (your debtor). At this stage, you need to wait for the other party to respond before your case can proceed.


Phone Us Now

Telephone: 0845 200 4598

Fax: 020 3137 7780