Consumer Enforcement of CCJ
Consumer Enforcement allows UK-Debt Collection to work on your behalf to recoup your losses. Once we have been instructed to move onto Enforcement we will draft the appropriate paperwork on your part.
Once we get the instruction for Enforcement, we will advise you and produce letters written in your name to approach the debtor and advise them of the full settlement with immediate effect. Often your debtor will pay you in full as is stated in the court order, or propose an instalment plan which you may or may not accept. We will continue to analyse which method of collecting funds to use under the order of the Judgement. This would quite possibly result in one of the below methods, which we would administer for you with just the court and enforcement disbursements being an expense for your consideration and added to the debt for collection.
If your debt is below £600, your most cost effective option would be to use a County Court Bailiff to attend your debtors property;
- If your debt is above £600 then we use the information to explain the likelihood of success for each of the options available, your options are:
- Attachment of Earnings – We can assist in obtaining an order for the Employee of the Debtor to pay you a percentage of their wages;
- Third Party Debt Order – We can assist in obtaining an order for their Bank to pay you directly from the Debtors known Bank Account(s);
- Charging Orders – If your debtor owns Freehold Property, we can assist in obtainig a charge to secure your debt against the property;
- High Court Enforcement Officers – We can assist in obtaining a Writ of Control for the HCEO to attend your debtors property.
- We can assist in the Liquidation or Bankruptcy Petitions of your debtor.
For each service there are different costs, however these costs, upon the Judge’s discretion, are added onto your debtor’s account, therefore upon successful collection will be returned to you.
BREAKDOWN OF SERVICES
Phone Us Now
Telephone: 0845 200 4598
Fax: 020 3137 7780